Thursday 21 May 2015

14/100 Half and Half

14/100

#100sareepact 

Pics taken by Sanchita

UPDATE: My fish tale braid is made by my MOM!!

I was having breakfast yesterday, when I got a call from Sanchita Bansal. It is her birthday on 22 May and she wanted to buy some clothes for herself. I kind of coerced her to go to Dilli Haat, INA, by promising to accompany her to Rajouri Garden the day after.

For such outings, I usually wear jeans. I decided to drape a half and half saree. I had this printed skirt from FABINDIA. I seldom get to wear it. I own a lot of Odishi dupattas. I wear those to school all the times, by mixing and matching. Those are, in a way, my trademark. Most of the dupattas are gifts from my mom.

I combined one such dupatta for the pallu. Gold bordered green blouse is a random purchase and I wear it quite a lot. My skirt is blue with printed flowers, that dupatta has green and black borders, and like I mentioned above, my blouse is green. My mom helped me put up the ensemble. I accessorized it with turquoise ear-drops and bracelet, which I had bought from Jaipur, in the outlet in Amber (Amer) fort.

I bought two fully embroidered blouses from Dilli Haat.....for more saree stories....





No comments:

Post a Comment