Tuesday 28 April 2015

5/100 Red Bordered Maharastrian

5/100

#100sareepact 

This red bordered cream saree is from Maharashtra and gifted by my middle SIL. (Yes, my SILs used to gift me sarees all the time. When I stopped wearing sarees, the gifts stopped.) It is some synthetic material, with tiny checks and is a everyday kind of saree. The combination is always in fashion. Very popular in school functions for Saraswati Vandana and Bengali dance programmes. This along with a red and white cotton tangail has been borrowed by my students for more times than I can count.

Nothing special about that sleeveless blouse. Red and green meena work eardrops are the only accessory I used. 

Bharti Sagar, my good friend, commented yesterday that my hair is the only accessory I need. Thanks doll, for saying that....

PS : Dear SILs, I have started draping sarees again. So get back to gifting me sarees...:D Sujata Tripathy, Meenu Tripathy, Punita Tripathy, are you reading this?



No comments:

Post a Comment