Tuesday 21 July 2015

26/100 Pink saree on a humid day

26/100

Funny weather in Delhi nowadays. It rains during the weekends. On weekdays, it rains early in the morning or in the evening. Clouds don't translate into rains though. It gets so humid after the rains. Horrible. July and August are the worst months. Long dreary days and nights.

Past week, I did not drape a saree. Did not feel like. I draped this pink cotton saree today. It is a batik print. Does not seem to be THE real thing but just a print. I bought it some 20 years back, had draped it a few times. I am not much of a pink person but my colleagues told me that the colour suirs me. I accessorised it with my Silver-Turquoise earrings and bracelet.

Photo courtsey: Pooja Dhamija

I seem to have made a funny face in the second photo....


No comments:

Post a Comment