Saturday 25 July 2015

28/100 Sambalpuri multi-coloured Pasapalli Cotton

28/100


Finally the day of Inspection. Not that it causes much worry nowadays after 20 odd years of working. Yet the days leading to it are hectic. We try to complete all our records. I must say, the team was happy with the school. That makes us uplifted. The school I work is very big, in the sense that there are 4300+ girls. And there is always lack of space. For everything. Yet we cope, that too very beautifully.

As I have been draping sarees, I decided to go for something different. A multi-coloured Pasapalli. Nothing like a Sambalpuri. It works for all occasions. I decided to go for a plain green blouse. The body of the saree does not have this colour. I opted for no accessory look. My usual stuff had to work.

I made my mom take a pic in the morning as I knew there won't be any time for that in school today.



No comments:

Post a Comment