Tuesday 15 September 2015

44/100: Black Cotton Handloom with brown checks

44/100

#100sareepact 

Summative Assessments from next week. Work is hectic. However, one gotta do the photo thing! For the pact!! I have found another saree draping friend in school. We take each others photos. We found the perfect place too!

I don't recall anything about this saree except for that it was gifted by someone. It is from Maharashtra. A black cotton saree with brown checks. The border is bright and look like Silk. It seems to be a handloom as it has those tiny holes and imperfections but I am not sure. I have draped it a few times with different blouses. Today I draped it with an off white blouse with golden border on the sleeves. Next time I plan to wear a Kalamkari blouse with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment