Tuesday 29 September 2015

48/100: Off white Hakoba saree

48/100

Just when one thinks all is going well, life has other designs! Of all things, I got a severe stomach infection. I slept half of Saturday and all of Sunday, in between you know what! My mom is there to take care of me but of course she worries....

Being the one in charge of Examination in school, I couldn't take leave on Monday but the worst was over by then. My colleagues were very helpful in dolling out advise! 

I am always wrapped in Maa's love. More so when I drape of her sarees. Today, I picked this off white saree from her Hakoba collection. Like her , I too am a big fan of Hakoba stuff. Paired this with a magenta handloom blouse from Nalli. Put on my Fabindia silver danglers. 

Got a lot of compliments. Also it seems I have inspired a few others to drape sarees. Yay, yay!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment