Friday 16 October 2015

57/100: Green Kota Silk Cotton with Yellow border....Repeat

57/100

#100sareepact 

How does one define busy days? When you don't know one thing from the other. It gets so hectic that you forget what you have been doing. That's what happened to me today. I was doing everything mechanically......

Sometimes, we have to do more than what ought to be. Then, we run out of time and race against it. I know I badly need a break. But that is not possible for a while now. I have to do census work along with my regular teaching. That means, I will be busy even after the work day gets over. 

And then there are some who think teachers have everything easy. For them I say, try teaching a class of 70-100. Having four periods a day where each one is of 70 minutes duration. In the so called free periods, check the notebooks, distribute mid day meal, meet parents and distribute funds for uniform and books. Don't forget other funds like minority, and reserved category scholarships. 

I have only enumerated the important aspects. One can't even imagine the pressure we are in....does anyone care? 

Draped this green Kota silk cotton saree with a matching two by two rubia blouse. Perfect colour for the 4th day of Navratri. It is a repeat in the pact. Accessorized it with a string of beads, gifted by one of my colleagues.

My designated official photographer of the day did not let me down! So the funny poses, at her behest!




No comments:

Post a Comment