Tuesday 20 October 2015

59/100: Pink Heavy South Silk

59/100

#100sareepact

Wrote a long post and it got lost. I don't have patience to write again. So I am doing the essentials.

I did Puja hopping with maa in two of Dwarka puja pandals. Attended the Sandhya aarti in one. I love the sound of dhaak!

Both being vegetarian, we ate nothing except a kulfi each. So much for khaana peena. Worst thing is to get home and cook!

Draped this heavy South Silk saree, pink and gold. Peacock motifs on aanchal and border. Anchal has heavy gold work. 
I had bought this saree from Bangalore in 2006. Got fall and piko done. However, the blouse remain unstitched.

I matched it with a multi coloured readymade blouse bought locally. Accessorised with pearl jhumkis bought from Fabindia.

Maa draped a grey black Bomkai cotton, gift from one of her sisters. I want that saree.

The pics have not come out well but still posting those. ..




No comments:

Post a Comment