Tuesday 17 November 2015

68/100: Green Black Sambalpuri Ikat

68/100

#100sareepact

Delhi Govt had declared a holiday for Chhatt Puja today. As usual I was in my disreputable capris, faded tee and also had oiled my hair.

I asked my mom if she would like to visit the Trade Fair in Pragati Maidan. I wanted to take her in Business hours when there is less crowd. She was not  keen. I asked if we shd go to Moments Mall in Kirti Nagar. She agreed.

Now I got out a saree and she was like...are you mad? I told her either I was going in the clothes I was wearing or drape a saree. So here I am draping this Sambalpuri ikat I had bought for mom for Mother's Day this year. Paired it with a magenta handloom blouse from Nalli. I made a jooda so that my hair does not look chipku chipku...sticky.

I draped this Sambalpuri Ikat which I had bought for Maa for Mother's Day this year. Paired it with a Magenta handloom blouse from Nalli. Maa to draped a Sambalpuri Ikat. I am yet to drape that...



No comments:

Post a Comment