Thursday 19 November 2015

70/100: Yellow Printed Silk from U P Handlooms

70/100

#100sareepact

Yesterday my FB account was temporarily locked just after posting 69/100. For no reason whatsoever. I sent them numerous mails via support Inbox but did not get an reply. I submitted an ID to get my account unlocked. I was thinking it would take a few days but my account was available to me after a few hours. Those few hours were horrible.

We are so dependent on social media....For a while I thought it was lost to me forever. I had posted about it yesterday. Today, what do I see? Someone commenting that Facebook must have got tired seeing my never ending posts. Do I need such people as friends? 

I have already lost a blog to cyber space. I can't even begin to tell you what I went through. I had subscribed to my own blog in Google Reader. And therefore, could retrieve my posts but I lost all comments, links, contacts etc. I had to rebuild all that from my google reader subscriptions. I used to back up my blog quite regularly but nowadays I don't do it.

This saree must be 25+ years old when I was studying. Yellow Printed Silk, soft and easy to wear. I had bought it from U P Handlooms. I have matched a Magenta handloom blouse from Nalli. Accessorized with my regular gold jewellery.....





No comments:

Post a Comment